Safe driving is a team effort. Encouraging your friends to drive safely at all times makes a big difference to making our roads safer, and sparing the lives of friends and loved ones.
Ways YOU Can Get Involved:
- Bring this campaign to your own school!
- Come up with your own plan/ ideas and distribute the bracelets any way that you want (As long as we get the pledge cards back so we can add the names to the master pledge sheet)
- Sell bracelets at your school as a fundraiser.
- Raise $ for a club, team or even for your Prom!
- Give them away to anyone who signs the pledge; help us spread awareness and warn of the dangers of texting while driving.
Any other ideas, interest or involvement is welcome and encouraged.
Please email Jason@premierlawgroup.com to learn more and become involved with the TADD project.